Social media policy
Facebook accounts managed by secretariat for SCWS2017
Points to note
- In principle, we do not respond to individual comments directed to the account. For inquiries about SCWS2017 and venue, kindly inquire by email or phone.
- Comments that are unrelated to the contents of the post may be fully or partially hidden, deleted, or rejected without any prior notice to the party who posted the comment.
- Use of the account may be suspended or cancelled without prior notice.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information published on the account, The National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan) and the secretariat for SCWS2017 shall bear no responsibility for any of the actions performed by users using information obtained through the account.
- Miraikan and the secretariat for SCWS2017 shall bear no responsibility for the comments, etc., posted by users.
- Miraikan and the secretariat for SCWS2017 shall bear no responsibility should any trouble or conflict occur between users, or between users and a third party, in connection with the account.
Please refrain from the following behavior with respect to the accounts.
- Publishing personal information or information that can be conjectured as such, or similar acts
- Damaging the reputation and/or credibility of SCWS2017, Miraikan or of a third party
- Infringement of all or part of the copyrights, portrait rights, or intellectual property rights of Miraikan or of a third party
- Violating laws and regulations or public order and morality, publishing information, photographs, etc., in relation to such acts
- Impersonating other users, third parties, etc.
- Acts for advertising and/or promotional purposes
- Changing all or part of the contents published by Miraikan
All contents included on the account including documents and images are the exclusive property of Miraikan. Unless otherwise stated explicitly, the account is protected by international copyright laws. The information on the site may be freely used for educational or press (media) purposes to the full extent permitted by the law. In this case, please give credit for the usage of the documents or image data involved.
An example of credit being given would be:
" Courtesy of SCWS2017" " © SCWS2017"
SCWS2017 OFFICIAL ACCOUNT